Saturday 10 August 2013

Treats for Fun! :D

So many sweet ideas come to mind especially when one is relaxing (like when having tea!). Here's some fast and easy crafts you can do to "sweeten" up your life and home! :)


 Here's a lovely "cocktail" of freshly sewn strawberries! They are so easy, fast, fun and addictive to make so I will probably be making more soon.


Cookie and Snack containers with pretty floral lids!
 

And last but not least, a teacup filled with lovely (fake) pink blossoms!

Note:  
There are so many craft and sewing tutorials to be found online. I do not want to bore my dear readers so I try to keep my posts short and simple. However, if you should need any assistance, please leave a message in the comment box below. And I will try to help you if I can. 

Have a great day and Happy Crafting!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment