Wednesday 13 September 2017

Square Pillow Pincushions - Variations

I love making pincushions and pillow pincushions are one of the easiest to make. Here are a few variations that I have done.

This is really easy to do and is elegant too. Just sew/glue a single bloom and leaf to the pincushion. 


There are 2 tiny pillow pincushions on this doll chair and both are so easy to make.


These 2 were made from burlap but I filled them with small pebbles instead of toy stuffing because I wanted to use them as paperweights. :)


The fabric was printed with cute perfume bottles so instead of squares, I cut these into rectangles and made these little pincushions with pockets on the back to put tags or scissors. I think these will be nice as gifts. :)



This Cathedral Window pincushion was made from a 4-patch block.



I love the lace edging on these! :)


These were a little time consuming but so fun to make - crazy quilt pillow pincushions! :)


2-layer (crazy quilt) pillow pincushions - was inspired to make these after watching the Prince of Persia! :)


Lastly, a 2-layer lace wedding ring pillow - made for a friend whose son was getting married earlier this year.



Hope these pics will  inspire you to make your own pillow pincushions! :)

Happy Crafting Everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment